FRANKSKINCARE is now looking for passionate and driven individual to fulfil the role of Full-time Creative Marketing Assistant.
- Perform marketing & branding related duties
- Brainstorm and execution of retail marketing plans and digital strategies
- Plan and organise marketing events
- Liaise with strategic partners on marketing plans
- Willing to learn, independent and keen interest for natural/organic beauty.
- Creative, resourceful, attentive and detail orientated
- Able to perform in a start-up environment
- Diploma/Degree Holders in Marketing / Design /Business are welcome
- Fresh Graduate with internship experience are welcome
- Fluent in written/oral English
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with digital media is a must
- Candidate familiar with journalism / photography / video editing will be consider first
For interested candidate, please submit your Full Resume, Cover Letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, including contact details, expected and last drawn salary, reasons to leave all past employment.
Only short listed candidate will be notify.